For the past couple of weeks, our development team has focused on migrating our Polygon functionality, and we are extremely proud to share the progress made on that front. During the first week, we were successful in implementing the following:
- Loading and displaying of Polygons
- Polygon info control upon click on a polygon, including calendar
- Change of Polygon attributes via menu
- Polygon tool-tip
- Creating of a new Polygon
- And searching for a location with the bottom search box
This past week was devoted to enhancing the Polygon functionality and integrating persistent Auto Messaging and Risk Intelligence (Countries, Regions). We have successfully implemented the following this week:
- Polygons can now be related with auto messages
- Polygons can now also be saved, edited and deleted
- As we move forward with integrating Risk Intelligence, we have been able to make some major enhancements to existing functionality, and have improved some functional logic to make the Angular UI even more intuitive and user-friendly.
Stay tuned for our next blog update where we will aim to provide more details around the Risk intelligence enhancements, as well as some more sneak peek of our in-development UI. We feel extreme joy in sharing these progress updates with our readers, especially since our development team is working tirelessly, and is making tremendous headway with the migration project.